Johnny Mercer Theatre Rules
To ensure the safety of all patrons and guests, Johnny Mercer Theater has created the following code of conduct and policy guidelines. Please review and follow the rules and policies below as failure to abide by them may result in expulsion from the venue without refund.
If you have any questions, please contact the box office at 800-351-7469.
Johnny Mercer Theater works to make sure that all of their events are ADA-compliant. Persons with disabilities will be able to enjoy the following benefits.
- Service Animals are welcome to the venue.
- Service animals must be leashed or harnessed and must remain in the guest’s seating area and not the aisle.
- Accessible Parking and seating are available.
- Wheelchair assistance may be available upon request.
- Assistive Listening Devices are available with a valid form of non-expired ID.
For the above and any unlisted accommodation need or request, please call the Box Office at 800-351-7469.
The show starts promptly at the time listed on your ticket. For certain events, latecomers may have to wait in the lobby before being admitted. These shows will be detailed in the program guide.
Large bags should not be brought into the venue. Please leave large bags in your vehicle.
All bags are subject to search upon entry.
Cameras and recording devices are generally not permitted at events. Cell phones and other electronic devices must be silenced or turned off.
If an event is canceled due to inclement weather or cancellation, ticket holders will be informed as soon as possible through media and the website. Please contact the venue at 800-351-7469 to ask about refunds or postponements.
Food and Beverage Policy
There are no concessions at the Johnny Mercer Theater. Guests may purchase refreshments at concessions stands before the show or during intermissions. Unless otherwise stated in the program description, food and snacks are not allowed within the theater.
Lost and Found
Lost something during the show? Ask event staff during the show for help with finding the lost and found the station at the front lobby. After the show please call the lost and found office at (912) 651-6550. Be prepared to leave your full contact information and detailed information about the lost item(s).
Johnny Mercer Theater does not claim responsibility for lost or missing items.
To ensure a safe and comfortable environment at the show, the following items are prohibited from entry. Admission will be denied to anyone carrying the following items.
- Aerosol cans
- Animals (Except for certified service animals who must remain leashed or harnessed at all times)
- Balls (beach balls, footballs, baseballs, etc.)
- Backpacks, luggage, grocery, duffle bags, large bags, large purses, large camera cases, cinch bags, binocular cases, computer bags, briefcases, fanny packs, and non-approved seat cushions*
- Boxes wrapped gifts or items
- Camcorders and tripods
- Cameras with lenses over six inches long
- Cans, bottles, thermoses
- Coolers of any kind, including small soft packs
- Illegal drugs
- Laptops, iPods, tablets, video cameras, or any large electronic devices
- Laser pointers
- Markers (permanent) and/or paint
- Noisemaking devices
- Objects that can be used as a missile or projectile
- Offensive or profane signage;
- Outside Food and drinks
- Sticks, selfie sticks, and flag poles
- Tobacco products
- All other items deemed prohibited at the discretion of the management
Service Animal Policy
Johnny Mercer Theater abides by Federal ADA Law regarding Service Animals. Please call the box office at 800-351-7469 at least two weeks before the scheduled event so appropriate accommodations can be made.
Smoking, including cigarettes, vapes, cigars, or other smoking paraphernalia is not allowed within Johnny Mercer Theater.
Guests may not sell food, beverages, souvenirs or programs in or on the Civic Center property. Guests will not vend, solicit, distribute, or collect contributions of any kind for any purpose on the premises.